"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world." James 1:27

God's Faces

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Now faith is…

the assurance of things hoped for the conviction of things not seen. He 11:1

Our days are filled with awe and wonder...highest highs and lowest
lows I've ever known. Today I sit in awe at what God has just done.
Weighing heavy on me has been approval of our work permit. This
document keeps us in Kenya or sends us home. Today it was
approved...in the most unusual way. I have prayed and watched for a
friend in high places to use some influence to get this done for us.
Instead God provided a Kenyan maintenance man:-) My good friend just
walked me into the Dept. of Immigration and got it done in one days
time. I am just humbled by God's provision as He reminds us where our
strength comes from.