"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world." James 1:27

God's Faces

Thursday, December 20, 2007

School Time

I hope many of my teacher friends see these photos. Notice the first building. The one with the thatch roof. It is a school building.

Next are photos of children at St Nicholas Home. Most children in school here wear uniforms. This comes from the British influence.


I hope you can see nap time. Notice the close quarters. Better not move…

The next school photos are from the Nest. I loved the teacher who was energetic and cheerful with her students. Many have never been to school or have been tramatized. These children need extra time “in the Nest” and benefit from the smaller school setting before transitioning in to the nearby public school.


1 comment:

Karen said...

Wow. I am continually amazed by all you are experiencing...and humbled by how much I have and do not appreciate. You are in my thoughts & prayers!
LOVE to all of you!