"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world." James 1:27

God's Faces

Friday, April 20, 2007

A special message from Claire

I'm excited about moving to Africa because I know God has HUGE plans for me and my family, and I know that we're doing the RIGHT thing by moving there because if we didn't take this step in faith, than we'd miss out on all that God has in store for us! I'm very thankful to be one of the few that God picks to do amazing things like this. It's been a blessing to travel to Guatemala twice a year and have a blast, but we know that God's calling us to do even BIGGER things!!!!! I know I'll miss it here, like all my friends, and good food, and the mall........BUT I KNOW that my God wants what's best for ME and I know that GOD has it all in control!

~Claire Taylor

No comments: